Myers Weinberg LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
724 Cargill Building, 240 Graham Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 0J7
Phone: (204) 942-7773
Facsimile: (204) 956-0625
LEGAL CARE PLAN
The Legal Care Plan is a program offered jointly by Myers Weinberg LLP and unions and associations which work with the firm. It is a benefit of union and association membership which enables members and their immediate families to obtain legal services at preferred rates, including 30 minutes of free legal consultation.
Call Myers Weinberg LLP at (204) 942-7773 and identify yourself as a member of a union or association which works with the firm.
You will be asked to provide a few details ensuring your eligibility in the Legal Care Plan, as well as some information with reference to the nature of your problem.
Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will be referred to a lawyer who practices in the area of law for which legal assistance is required.
Please note, within Manitoba, collect calls are accepted.
Under Myers Weinberg LLP Legal Care Plan:
- There is no charge for the first 30 minutes of consultation with a lawyer at Myers Weinberg LLP.
- These 30 minutes may be used to arrange an appointment and meet with a lawyer.
- After the initial consultation, you may choose
- to retain a lawyer from Myers Weinberg LLP and pay a preferred rate agreed upon between the member and lawyer OR
- to decline the use of the Legal Care Plan and use another law firm.
All legal services are provided on a confidential basis between the lawyer and the client.
Myers Weinberg LLP offers a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals, families, First Nations, unions, associations and businesses. Legal services under the Myers Weinberg LLP Legal Care Plan include the following areas of law:
- aboriginal law
- arbitration and mediation
- business law
- child protection
- civil litigation
- constitutional law
- corporate and commercial
- criminal law
- employment law
- family law
- franchise law
- mortgages and foreclosures
- real estate